When the Alphablocks make the alphabet, anything can happen - as PH, WH and a roller-skating elephant find out!
STORY: H doubles herself up. The first H sticks with W and the second H sticks with P. When PH and WH go to a party, T claims that the party is quite tiresome. A drops in.
A letter a appears. Next, they see b and c. Next, g comes in.
A bag appears for them to collect the whole alphabet. While collecting, the bag is getting heavier.
An elephant appears to help with the alphabet. But it can't do it in slow barefeet.
The elephant goes rollerskating. After a few other letters, they reach a lake.
A dolphin appears. They catch some other letters in the sea. Then they see F and PH in the air.
Whoosh! They catch f, h, and p in the bag. They return to the party. L asks them how many letter they've caught. When they look in the bag, one letter seems to be missing.
Which letter? z! That's the whole alphabet! They make the party exciting, as the episode ends.
- Song: The Alphabet Collecting Song
- Total words: 7.
- F, P, Q, R, V, W, X, Y, and Z are the only letters in the alphabet that do not make words.
- C, D, G, I, J, K, M, N, O, Q, V, X, Y, and Z only appear as letters.
- F's sound is hard to hear in this episode because she makes the same sound as PH. However her only solo line is "Fun!"
- B and E only say their sound. They were each heard once. They don't talk for the rest of the episode.
- WHICH is the only word which a single letter (C) appears in a digraph.
- This episode marks digraph WH's only appearance. The digraph only sounds out words by using the alphabet, not with other Alphablocks.