Bee is the second episode of Alphablocks.
In this episode, E sings about himself, a busy E.
E is the busiest letter in the alphabet and in the musical episode, popular and friendly E shows just how hard working he can be. Doubling up and making words like bee and tree is easy but when he has to save the day by making a word with five E's he's exhausted. He's such a busy E!
- T (sound only)
- S (sound only)
- N (sound only)
- Z (sound only)
- A (sneeze)
- M (no lines)
- Y (no lines)
- Me (Not Actual)
- Met (Not Actual)
- Yet (Not Actual)
- Song: Busy E
- This episode marks:
- The first where Alphablocks speak.
- The debut of Magic/Silent E.
- The first where an Alphablock duplicates itself.
- The first appearances of diagraphs TH, EE, and ER.
- N, S, T, Z, and digraphs TH and ER only say their sound.
- A, B, D, H, K, P, and R have spoken lines if you ignore their sound.
- M and Y have no lines in this episode.
- C, F, G, I, J, L, O, Q, U, V, W, and X are absent in this episode.