When a cowboy rides into Alphaland, it's time for OU and OY to round up some cows. Yee-hah!
O duplicates himself into four. One of them joins with U. The other joins with W. The other joins with Y. The other joins with I. When OU and OI leave, T holds hands with OY.
A toy appears. T leaves. B joins in.
A boy appears. C comes in.
A cow appears. "Wow! Do it again!" says the boy.
The boy turns into a cowboy and Alphaland turns into the Thousand Cow Ranch. The boy sets off to round up a cow. Passing OU, he asks them if he can help. The boy offers them a hat. While looking for a cow, they pass D and L.
The cow moos a loud MOO!, frightening L, OU, D, and the cowboy. N, who is playing the harmonica joins in. Then Rattlesnake S flies in.
They hear a moo. But it comes from a moo box. While continuing the search, F flies.
They found a real cow! The cowboy lassoes it in. They need 999 more to go. But Deputy TH comes in, S flies in, and A drops in.
A thousand cows appear. Yee-hah!
- Total words: 8.
- This could be the final episode of the series.
- THOUSAND is currently the final word sounded out.
- This is the only TV appearance of digraphs OY and OU.
- H stays stuck with T in this episode.
- Digraph OI also appears in The End, where only two words are made. In this episode, no words are made with the digraph, as it only appears in the beginning.
- E, G, J, K, M, P, Q, R, V, X, and Z are absent in this episode.