In this episode, the Alphablocks sing about the quick brown fox that jumps over the lazy dog.
- A stays saying her long sound (her name) while sounding out LAZY.
- C, E, H, K, Q, T, and W have no solo lines in this episode.
- E is the only single letter out of these, because the word THE is not sounded out.
- U's voice is deeper in this episode, except when he was with Q.
- This was the second time Y was a vowel. The 1st time was in Why.
- This is the only time a capital letter is used in a digraph.
- If the pangram were a past-tense sentence ("The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog"), then S would be the only letter not in this version.
- However, if it were past-tense, then you would pluralize "dog" into "dogs".
- None of the Alphablocks were absent in this episode they were all together.
- Another time they were all together was in ABC of Season 2.
- When BROWN is sounded out, OW says his sound in one voice, because O and W are both voiced by the same person, Lizzie Waterworth.
- The same happens to ER when OVER is sounded out.
- When JUMPS is sounded out, P says "pa", when she was supposed to say "p".