In this episode, C and K decide to hold a contest.
STORY: C is cracking cracks to her sound. She meets her brother K who is kicking the ball to his sound while R counts the keep-ups. C thought K is copying her. C's cracks ruin K's keep-ups. C and K decide a contest. K does it on E and Y.
And a key appears.
C says her sound is the best. She does it on A and G, while E changes into Magic E.
A cage falls into A, C, I, K, L, O, R, and S, leaving E, G, and Y behind. As K takes the key to the locked door, there is no keyhole. So, C and K join together to make the CK sound.
How will they get out?
LICK - L, I, and CK licked a lollipop.
ROCK - The cage is rocked by the world.
SACK - S jumps in a sackrace.
SICK, - S, I, and CK turn green, and their letter tops turn red.
SOCK - The sock is new.
LOCK (star word) - A keyhole appears on the door. K frees himself, C, and the other Alphablocks.
LACK, RACK, RICK
- As R counts, she starts with 80. A, E, G, I, L, O, S, and Y join in at 97.
- This is the first apperance of digraph CK, who only says the sound in this episode (4 times in the TV version; 7 times in the game version).
- This is the only appearance is digraph EY and the first appearance of Magic E
- Neither E nor Y talk solo in this episode.
- A only says her sound in this episode.
- K sounds like D in this episode.
- When K kicks his ball into the air, the letters behind him spell the words "LSIO" and "AGREY" However when the camera zooms in S and L swap their places.
- R's hat is missing while the cage is rocking.
- When K opens the cage, everyone but L escapes. It's unknown why.
- Y in the EY digraph should be striped, because it's working as a vowel.
Q: I'm Q and I'm the queen of the quacking!
R: Rrrr! What's that new smell?
I: I feel good.