Q is the 17th letter in the Alphablock gang.
Q is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
She is a bright green block with wrinkles and purple hair. She has pink lipstick and a single tooth. She falls in love with U
Q needs U to say her sound. Without him, Q would say "ack" instead of "quack".
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Fox (sound only, with U)
- On (sound only, with U)
- ABC (speaks only in her name)
- Card (cameo)
- Birthday Girl (last appearance)
- Q is the third of the 4 green characters.
- In the first season, the tail on Q's letter is vertically straight. In Seasons 2-4, the tail is a hook-tail (ɋ).
- Quick is the only episode where Q has much dialogue when her letter has a hook-tail.
- However, in ABC, she only says her name.
- Card is the only episode where Q appears without U.
- Race is the only episode where Q says her sound loudly without U.
- Birthday Girl is Q's only appearance of Season 4 and last one of the series.
- Q appears in 10 episodes of the series. She is the Alphablock who appears in the least amount of episodes due to her being a less-frequent Alphablock.
- Forx (Mixels) - beep are purple hair and green clotes and very quick
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
|Q W E R T Y U I O P|
|Common: A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U|
|Towering Intellects: I, J, T, L, E, F|