S is a character from the Alphablocks series. She is the nineteenth letter of the alphabet, who speaks in a Scottish accent.
S is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
She is a multicoloured block consisting of colours red, green, white, orange, blue and yellow.
Despite her bright and colourful looks, she can be prone to feeling sad, especially when she sags. She can fly by inflating or deflating herself and letting it go, blowing her about.
- The letter S is the usual mark of plural nouns, in English and many other languages, primarily Romance ones like French and Spanish.
- This was S First appearance Bee Final Episodes Cowboy last appearance.
- It is the most common letter in starting and ending position.
- S is one of the characters in the series who is Scottish, the other one being N.
- She is also one of the characters who is multicoloured, the other one being P.