In this episode, Y wants to become a vowel.STORY: The vowels, A, E, I, O, and U, sing in harmony, until Y shows up. E says this group is vowels only. Shy Y sings about his desire to be a vowel. T and R appear to tell Y that all he has to do is tr... But they need a vowel. The five vowels show up.
It doesn't work. I and U refuse to help them, but Y can do it.
Y becomes striped like the vowels, much to their surprise. The episode ends when Y sings harmonically with the vowels.
- Song: Why?
- Consonants C, F, G, H, K, L, N, P, R, S, T and W make a cameo in this episode. Some were only shown in the dream.
- The pajamas are also used in Lips, minus the hats.
- This is the only time we see Y in his hat and pyjamas.
- E's only spoken line is "Sorry, this group is vowels only."
- U's only spoken line is "Uh? U called?"
- A's line is only her sound. It was heard 3 times.
- B, D, J, M, Q, V, X, and Z are absent in this episode.
- This was the first episode where a nonsense word is sounded out. It was done 3 times.