Y is the 25th and youngest Alphablock in the letter gang.
Y is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth in the UK.
Noah Schnapp in the US.
He is a light yellow block with a lowercase letter 'y' in his 'head'. He appears to have a tiny curl of hair sticking out from the top, and freckles on his cheeks. He is a semivowel (a vowel that is a consonant).
Y's boys team are D, E, K, M, N, O, T, U, V, W, X, and Z.
Y's best friend is W. They share in love with each over because they are boys.
Y's sidekick is M because they are best buddies to each other.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Bee (cameo)
- Key (sound only) (no solo lines)
- Cha Cha Cha (cameo)
- Fox (sound only) (long "e")
- Map (no words made)
- On (sound only)
- Champ (sound only)
- Birthday Girl (no solo lines)
- Cowboy (last appearance)
- Y's lowercase shape makes the "u" sound in Cyrillic languages.
- He is a boy alphablock, but Lizzie Waterworth made him sound more girlish because Y was meant to sound like a boy not a girl.
- He is a light yellow block.
- In the US version he is voiced by Noah Schnapp.
- In the UK version he is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
- He looks like a baby because he is the youngest letter in the alphabet gang.
- Y is not a vowel because is consonants with B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X and Z.
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
|Q W E R T Y U I O P|
|Common: A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U|
|Towering Intellects: I, J, T, L, E, F|